>PSAT/Senior Workshop Wednesday 10/14/15 - Click Here
>Homecoming Next Week!! Tickets on Sale during all lunches! Click Here
>Click Here for 2015-2016 Parking Application
> 2015-16 Freshman Orientation for students and parents is Aug. 13 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Free/Reduced Lunch Applications Accepted August 10
Families are able to sign up online for free/reduced lunch starting on August 10. Printed applications will not be distributed this year. The following information is needed during registration:
• Student’s legal name (first and last), birth date, and ID number (the student should know this)
• Student’s school name (Travis High School)
• All household gross income and/or SNAP (formerly food stamps) or TANF eligibility determination group number EDG # (not Case #)
• Last four digits of the parent’s/guardian’s social security number
Parents or guardians who do not have computer access may
• Complete the application on a school computer in the THS counseling office
• Request an application from the THS counseling office
• Visit FBISD’s Child Nutrition Department (555 Julie Rivers Dr., Sugar Land, 77478) for computer access. Families may visit Child Nutrition on Monday through Friday in the morning (from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.) or afternoon (from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
Homeless Children and Youth
Fort Bend ISD offers services to homeless students and their families according to the McKinney-Vento Homeless Act to address students' educational needs and ensure their academic success. For more information on these services, visit http://www.fortbendisd.com/Page/670.